Why must everyone who spends the night at my house expect food? Like what part of “I don’t buy food” they don’t understand?
Gosh! Another house-guest another person expecting nourishment. Luckily not only am I a perfect waist size (till my next diet) I am a perfect host, so after my 5 miles jog this morning I decided to make my friend a “Florentine Spinach Quiche.” Something quick to make, vegetarian and not greasy. Next time I think I will forgo the pie crust, no one needs the empty calories.
I’m willing to cook but in my house you will eat like a stranded rabbit.
1. Beat eggs whites. Add half & half; beat more.
2. Stir fry spinach, minced garlic and seasoning in grape seed oil then add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
2. Pour into pie crust or pie/quiche pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes or until eggs are set and top is lightly browned.
4. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.