The temperature may be dropping but don’t let that keep your pants size from dropping too. It’s getting closer and closer to the day we’ve all being dieting for. I know your mouth and 1 percent stretch jeans have been waiting for Thanksgiving dinner. So, if you’re lacking motivation to keep your fitness going then, your skinny savior his here!
I’m 22 miles behind this month’s distant goal for running and with my schedule picking up and bone chilling temperatures I have been tempted to cut my mileage down in the effort of staying warm. We all need a bit of ‘thinspiration’ from time to time, it could be as simple as your workout playlist. Today while I was trying to convince myself that it’s in my gut & thighs best interest to run six miles in 28 degree weather I made a new running playlist. These are some of my all time favorite jams that keep me pressing on when I just want to turn around, come home and drink my calories in hot chocolate and copious amounts of whipped cream.
My list is in order from warm-up to sprint then coast back to intense and cool-down. Check it out and let me know how it works for you.
1. “Still Da Baddest” by Trina
2. “The Beautiful People” by Christina Aguilera
3. “Fresh” by Kool and The Gang
4. “Boogie Wonderland” by Earth Wind & Fire
5. “Buttons” by Pussy Cat Dolls
6. “Stronger” by Britney Spears
7. “Rubbing On My Head (in the mirror)” by Mouse On Tha Track ft. Lil Boosie & lil Trill
8. “Wanna Be Starting Something” by Michael Jackson
9. “To Be Real” by Cheryl Lynn
10. “She Works Hard For The Money” by Donna Summers
11. “Power” by Kanye West
12. “Hands All Over Me” by Maroon 5
Don’t ever say I don’t support your fat a**!