Now that I’ve figured out what it is that I want during Lent by committing to fasting and giving up certain types of luxuries as a form of penitence. I know to get the body of my dreams I will have to be strong, discipline and keep my goal in sight. No matter how long it may be, how tired I am to workout, how hungry I get or how discourage I may get when I don’t see instance results. I know doing this is less about my physical appearance but more about my drive. I hope that this will inspire me to push myself further in other areas of my life and to ‘thinspire’ me to become more of a hard worker.
The Three Areas That I am Sacrificing to Resurrect.
- No Ice Cream.
- No Chips.
- No Bagels, Muffins or Cookies.
- No Candy.
- No Skipping Workouts.
- Run 4 Miles a Day.
- 200 Jump Ropes.
- 200 Push Up.
- 355 Sit Ups.
- 200 Biceps Curls.
- 120 Squats/Lounges.
- No Eating after 7p.m. to better burning calories when inactive or lounging around the house.
- In bed no later than 11:30 p.m. to have enough to workout in the morning.
- Wake up no Later than 7:30 a.m. for morning workout.
- No electronics in the bedroom at night.