I love dips! Dips are easy and the best comfort food when you’re self-loathing after a poor or skipped workout. I mean if you’re going to be fat at least make it worth the fat filled bites. One of my favorite restaurants in town is Sabor, I absolutely love their “Queso With Corn.” I decided to make it myself and it turned out beyond delicious; spicy, savory and cheesy and of course filling.
All you have to do is…
- Sauté the mince garlic, diced jalapeno and chopped onion in olive oil until caramelized.
- Add cubed Velveeta Loaf Queso Blanco and 1/4 cup of water, stir till completely melted.
- Add can of whole kernel corn.
- Add cilantro and cook on low to med heat for 2 mins.
- Serve with blue corn chips.