75 minute hot Asana yoga class completed, 2 hour 12 mile run finished and 30 minutes arms & abs calisthenics crushed! 2244 calories burned later… I’m hungry and sore but I look great! We’re halfway through the month of June, have you accomplished anything or dragging your lard ass till the 31st?
Today is officially the first day of rest of your forever delayed life. What I love about the mid-months are that they give me a chance to check in to see where I am in achieving my goals and to readjust whatever isn’t working.
Whether I’m behind or right on target, the mid-month checks and balances give me the thinpsiration to press on to the finish line or simply get my firm ass in gear ( I know you see it).
For example, in my yoga practice I want to be able to go into full Prasarita Padottanasana c (Wide Legged Forward Bend C) by Friday. I am able to add that to this month’s list of goals because I’m already at the mile goal, bill goal and posts goal! I order to keep momentum I can’t rest on my laurels.
There is only one way to get to where you desire to be; try! Need some thinspo to getting over the mid-month hump???
Sorry Crap You Should Stop Doing Right Now!
- Putting off things for tomorrow what you can do today.
- Hanging out with people without goals.
- Going to bed without a game plan for the next day.
- Not saying NO.
- Following someone else’s path you have not real idea of their course.
- Resisting the urge to push yourself.
- Refusing to ask for help.
- Not doing your research.
- Looking at how hard something is before starting.
- Waiting for opportunities but create them.
- Being selfish.
- Immersing yourself so deep into other you forget your focus.
#WOOTD: Top; Nike Miler Running Singlet, I run outdoors do day-glow is a must to staying alive! Compression Shorts; Nike Pro 6 Hypercool Compression, the side vents are everything and they make butt look stellar. Shoes; Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit, if you don’t own a pair of these you don’t know what comfort is, they are great for running and outdoor yoga for balance.